~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~

THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Long lasting relationship for guys for men or Girls for women?
YES
Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation? I_vote_lcap33%Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
NO
Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation? I_vote_lcap67%Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6
Gallery
Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation? Empty
Latest topics
Top posters
kenjch
Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation? I_vote_lcapWhy sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation? I_voting_barWhy sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation? I_vote_rcap 
secretlyme
Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation? I_vote_lcapWhy sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation? I_voting_barWhy sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation? I_vote_rcap 
[] v [] [] [k] 3 []_
sherdil
samn
pcsadmin
robocop
Mizzy
flexkikr
supergirl 09
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation?

Go down 
3 posters

Parents are hard to understand, agree?
YES
Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation? I_vote_lcap33%Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
NO
 33% [ 1 ]
MAYBE
Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation? I_vote_lcap0%Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
SOMETIMES
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
alvinnn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation? Empty
PostSubject: Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation?   Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:25 pm

Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to udnerstand kids situation?

im just enjoying my life and im making a good way for my future? why they
cant understand yhe nature of my work? where i earn money for my school?
im just a part time print add model and sometimes i wear clothes that is
quite sexy, is this bad? help please. need your advices.. TY!!

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
sherdil

sherdil

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation?   Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:13 pm

alvinnn wrote:
Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to udnerstand kids situation?

im just enjoying my life and im making a good way for my future? why they
cant understand yhe nature of my work? where i earn money for my school?
im just a part time print add model and sometimes i wear clothes that is
quite sexy, is this bad? help please. need your advices.. TY!!

Sad Sad Sad

hmmmm.... again.. this is a case of tradition and family upbringing... there is nothing wrong whatsoever in wearing sexy clothes but the conflict comes when the values of the family are being broken.

Understand that some families are very strict and traditional in the ways they want their kids to grow up in while there are also other families who are very loose and liberal...

the best thing to do in this case is to talk to them... and make them understand. If possible, meet half way.. after all, they are your parents...
Back to top Go down
kenjch
Most Active Users
kenjch

Female
Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Internet
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation?   Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:26 pm

Maybe because the generation Gap will be one of the reason why children and parents having trouble to understand each other!! And one of the best way to over come those kinds of problems is to sit down with your parents and express what you have inside and be more open.

To parents try to understand your kids. It may look not good or nice on them but actually they excel more on that part and maybe we don't know we can be proud of them because what they chosen to be.

hmm.. Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://kenjchplace.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation?   Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why sometimes parents are having a hard time to understand kids situation?
Page 1 of 1