~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~

THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Long lasting relationship for guys for men or Girls for women?
YES
How to join in the CHATBOX? I_vote_lcap33%How to join in the CHATBOX? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
NO
How to join in the CHATBOX? I_vote_lcap67%How to join in the CHATBOX? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6
Gallery
How to join in the CHATBOX? Empty
Latest topics
Top posters
kenjch
How to join in the CHATBOX? I_vote_lcapHow to join in the CHATBOX? I_voting_barHow to join in the CHATBOX? I_vote_rcap 
secretlyme
How to join in the CHATBOX? I_vote_lcapHow to join in the CHATBOX? I_voting_barHow to join in the CHATBOX? I_vote_rcap 
[] v [] [] [k] 3 []_
sherdil
samn
pcsadmin
robocop
Mizzy
flexkikr
supergirl 09
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

How to join in the CHATBOX?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kenjch
Most Active Users
kenjch

Female
Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Internet
Registration date : 2008-11-03

How to join in the CHATBOX? Empty
PostSubject: How to join in the CHATBOX?   How to join in the CHATBOX? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:41 pm

JUST CLICK THE "REGISTER"
How to join in the CHATBOX? Reg

AFTER REGISTERING CLICK THE "LOG IN" MAIN PAGE
THEN "LOG IN YOUR USER NAME" AND "PASSWORD"

How to join in the CHATBOX? Login-1

AFTER "LOGING IN" SCROLL DOWN AND YOU CAN SEE THE "CHATBOX" AND CLICK "LOG IN"
YOU DONT NEED TO PUT UR USERNAME AND PASSWORD BECAUSE YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY LOG IN

How to join in the CHATBOX? Loginchatbox-1

AND NOW YOU ARE READY TO CHAT WITH US!! SEE YAH THERE!!
Back to top Go down
https://kenjchplace.forumotion.com

How to join in the CHATBOX?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~ :: About Chat Box-
Jump to: