~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~

THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Long lasting relationship for guys for men or Girls for women?
YES
Is it right? i need some answers!!! I_vote_lcap33%Is it right? i need some answers!!! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
NO
Is it right? i need some answers!!! I_vote_lcap67%Is it right? i need some answers!!! I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6
Gallery
Is it right? i need some answers!!! Empty
Latest topics
Top posters
kenjch
Is it right? i need some answers!!! I_vote_lcapIs it right? i need some answers!!! I_voting_barIs it right? i need some answers!!! I_vote_rcap 
secretlyme
Is it right? i need some answers!!! I_vote_lcapIs it right? i need some answers!!! I_voting_barIs it right? i need some answers!!! I_vote_rcap 
[] v [] [] [k] 3 []_
sherdil
samn
pcsadmin
robocop
Mizzy
flexkikr
supergirl 09
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Is it right? i need some answers!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kenjch
Most Active Users
kenjch

Female
Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Internet
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Is it right? i need some answers!!! Empty
PostSubject: Is it right? i need some answers!!!   Is it right? i need some answers!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Is it right? i need some answers!!! 110

These are the photos of my friendz (diza w/ Hubert,& Sean) took from our house last Friday 11-21-2008 because we decided to celebrate for being happy that night after work! They left our house around 5am.. Grabeh sleepy na kmi nian. to the point diza and Eubert need to attend their seminar at church that same date around 8am. Goodluck guys!! haha!!

Anyway, there are my friends or should i say. my new found friendz! Sean & Diza are one of my good friends at work. Aside from of course Razzel my very close friend since i started working at Phone English!

Now that i found another new group of friends i just think that im lucky enough to have them. For so many years i had a lot of good friends, in different groups, different places and different batch. And im proud to say that until now although some of them already in other country we still try our best to have a communication thru net, text, phones and other devices where we can talk and somehow share some things about us.

Anyway, the reason i make this blogs was just for me to know some ideas ir should i say opinion of the others. Diza & Sean are my new close friends and i can say i already TRUST them in a little span of time. I share some secrets with them, share's my everyday life. What if? and only God knows (but i hope it will never happen to us! or to any group of friends i have) Something happened to our friendship. Some misunderstanding that went to a big issue and the beginning of a failed relationship.

1. is it right to tell the secrets of your old friends that they share to you when you are still ok?
2. is it right to say bad things about you because you are not friends anymore?
3. is it right when you break up with your friends in a bad way and you didnt manage to be
ok after all and then she or he exploid all you personal life to other people?
4. is it right to make friends with them againt after what they did to you?
5. is it right that instead of confronting you if it's true for what they've heard from hear says that
you said bad things about them behind their back, they will just do the same things to
make even?
5. is it right you will only know your friends if its real or not during your worst days of life?
6.is it right the more you feel affected for what your old friends doing behind your back, the
more they will not stop?
7. is it right when you pretend that the people who did a bad things to you doesnt exist in
your life even though you are in the same community?
8. Last question, which is right? confront the people who is saying things behind your back or
just forget about it and let them do the talking and pretend that they doesn't exist to your
life so you will have a peace on mind.=)

hmmm.. 7 questions of is it right that need some answered wo all of us know and even some people will learn the right thing to do!!

Just share something!! Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
https://kenjchplace.forumotion.com

Is it right? i need some answers!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~ :: Girl Talk-
Jump to: