~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~

THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Long lasting relationship for guys for men or Girls for women?
YES
My 1st MRT Experience I_vote_lcap33%My 1st MRT Experience I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
NO
My 1st MRT Experience I_vote_lcap67%My 1st MRT Experience I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6
Gallery
My 1st MRT Experience Empty
Latest topics
Top posters
kenjch
My 1st MRT Experience I_vote_lcapMy 1st MRT Experience I_voting_barMy 1st MRT Experience I_vote_rcap 
secretlyme
My 1st MRT Experience I_vote_lcapMy 1st MRT Experience I_voting_barMy 1st MRT Experience I_vote_rcap 
[] v [] [] [k] 3 []_
sherdil
samn
pcsadmin
robocop
Mizzy
flexkikr
supergirl 09
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

My 1st MRT Experience

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenjch
Most Active Users
kenjch

Female
Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Internet
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: My 1st MRT Experience   My 1st MRT Experience I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:47 pm

My 1st MRT Experience 110

It was an Accident!! that is what i want to tell to the old lady who is a cigarette and candy vendor at MRT of North edsa the side going to makati.. My husband always drop me at the MRT station everyday going to work by our motorcycle, when I'm about to go the excalator of MRT to go up. someone is about bang me on the opposite side where I'm about to passed by, so i need to go sideways so i will not make any contact to her, but unfortunately my uniform shirt got caught the old lady vendor's table, the reason why all the things which on the top of her table like cigarette, tables, tamarind etc. was scattered on the ground, and i was shocked and while I'm helping her, i was saying, "nay sorry. di ko sadya kase may iniwasan po ako!! sorry po talaga!" and she said.. "naku pano yan. napunta na sa dumi ung ibang tinda ko." and I said."nay pasensya kana, lagi nman po ako nandito sumasakay everyday, babalikan ko nlang po kayo bukas, ma late lang po ako sa trabaho ko..(i'm talking to her while holding her on the arm..)" she was not even saying anything while I'm saying that to her, so while I'm leaving the area, i can see some other vendors was looking at me and i feel so ashame at that time.. I dont want to old lady think that i will just left her like that, I'm just in hurry at that time and i cant do anything..I'm just planning to withdraw when I reach the edsa central station because i already have a loaded MRT card. So even how much i wanted to give her anything.. i can't!! but tomorrow, im planning to give her a money tomorrow.. the questions is how much? can you help me guys? is hundred bucks (Php 100.00) is enough? please help!! I need you advice!! i know it was my mistake.... until now im still thinking of the old lady!!! huwaaaaa!!!

I just research a photo which is similar to the old lady vendor at MRT station.. but its just more bigger table than this.. for you guys to imagine what happened!! I'M FEEL GUILTY!!
Back to top Go down
https://kenjchplace.forumotion.com
secretlyme

secretlyme

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: My 1st MRT Experience   My 1st MRT Experience I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:10 pm

Ooopsss did you say sorry ms. kenjch? hhehe!!
Accident always happened!!!!

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

My 1st MRT Experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~ :: Everyday Life-
Jump to: