~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~

THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Long lasting relationship for guys for men or Girls for women?
YES
MY 2nd MRT Experience I_vote_lcap33%MY 2nd MRT Experience I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
NO
MY 2nd MRT Experience I_vote_lcap67%MY 2nd MRT Experience I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6
Gallery
MY 2nd MRT Experience Empty
Latest topics
Top posters
kenjch
MY 2nd MRT Experience I_vote_lcapMY 2nd MRT Experience I_voting_barMY 2nd MRT Experience I_vote_rcap 
secretlyme
MY 2nd MRT Experience I_vote_lcapMY 2nd MRT Experience I_voting_barMY 2nd MRT Experience I_vote_rcap 
[] v [] [] [k] 3 []_
sherdil
samn
pcsadmin
robocop
Mizzy
flexkikr
supergirl 09
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

MY 2nd MRT Experience

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenjch
Most Active Users
kenjch

Female
Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Internet
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: MY 2nd MRT Experience   MY 2nd MRT Experience I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:52 pm

Pregnant woman sits on floor; fed up no one gives up seat

MY 2nd MRT Experience 111

Nobody on the train would give up their seat to this pregnant woman. So the woman decided to sit on the train floor instead.

STOMPer Dilly's friend, Nurul, is the pregnant woman in the picture. "She asked her friend to take the picture of her on the floor, because she was so tired and mad that nobody gave up their seat to her," she said.

Nurul told STOMP that she had been standing in front of the man reading the newspapers and that he saw her looking at him. But the man had chosen to ignore her and continued reading the papers.

She ended up sitting on the train floor from the Outram station to the Jurong East station.

Said Dilly: "The guy reading the newspaper obviously was ignoring her when she sat there. It's impossible that he didn't see her.

"If I had been with her at the point of time, I would have asked someone to give up their seat.

"Whatever happened to courtesy nowadays?"

MY 2nd MRT Experience 112

My Experience:
When i saw this article while browsing in the net. I remember my own experience. I'm not saying I'm so kind or something like I'm so really fully hearted values kind of Filipino. But I'm proud to say, in my everyday life now, i used MRT Train going to my work at PASIG. I'm glad because i will ride the train at the first station at NORTH EDSA STATION, so I'm one of the people who can get a seats and most of the time I'm not experiencing a hard time to go in the train because of jam packed people who wish to go to work on time and past. But every time i saw someone like, pregnant, old lady or a family who have a kid with them and sad to know there was no available seat for them already. So, i usually gave my seat to them right away whenever i saw someone in those kinds of situation (Pregnant, old lady or mom/dad with a kid!). BUT, BUT, BUT!! WHY WHY WHY!! Last Tuesday 10-28-2008; when i saw a pregnant woman, i gave my seats right away like i used too. But when i saw again another pregnant woman came in from Quezon Avenue Station, i looked around and waited for a minute so someone could notice that a pregnant woman again is standing.. but until i reach my station (SHAW BOULEVARD) no one offered her a seat? My god!! WHY?? i know that at the end of the train where i used to ride, all the people must be all girls not unless Senior Citizen Man is also ok. As far as i know, well people who read this correct me if I'm wrong, even though we are girls too, we need to be kind to those people who needs more.. Being pregnant i sad not easy, specially standing while the Public Vehicle is moving.. Why? people can't see this? And this is worst .. Even they already heard about the voice reminder inside the train says like ( Give chairs to pregnant woman, children and old lady, to the point that its also translated to Filipino still it seems no one who cares expect me at that time!!!!

Wow!! is this a Filipino Values???
Back to top Go down
https://kenjchplace.forumotion.com
secretlyme

secretlyme

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: MY 2nd MRT Experience   MY 2nd MRT Experience I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:09 pm

Huwatttt? really? Oh my god!!! Shocked Mad
Back to top Go down

MY 2nd MRT Experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~ :: Everyday Life-
Jump to: