~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~

THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Long lasting relationship for guys for men or Girls for women?
YES
My 3rd MRT Experience I_vote_lcap33%My 3rd MRT Experience I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
NO
My 3rd MRT Experience I_vote_lcap67%My 3rd MRT Experience I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6
Gallery
My 3rd MRT Experience Empty
Latest topics
Top posters
kenjch
My 3rd MRT Experience I_vote_lcapMy 3rd MRT Experience I_voting_barMy 3rd MRT Experience I_vote_rcap 
secretlyme
My 3rd MRT Experience I_vote_lcapMy 3rd MRT Experience I_voting_barMy 3rd MRT Experience I_vote_rcap 
[] v [] [] [k] 3 []_
sherdil
samn
pcsadmin
robocop
Mizzy
flexkikr
supergirl 09
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

My 3rd MRT Experience

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenjch
Most Active Users
kenjch

Female
Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Internet
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: My 3rd MRT Experience   My 3rd MRT Experience I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:56 pm

My 3rd MRT Experience 113
My 3rd MRT Experience 011

Last Thursday 10-30-2008, when im about to go in my work (PASIG). At first it was ok. It went well all along, it was Thursday but I'm quite confuse why theres a lot of people inside the MRT at that time, well i just think everyday is just an ordinary day and there was no such thing as its traffic because its Friday tor because its Monday... anyway, every time i will notice that there will be a lot of people will ride the MRT, i always think its better to stand up and place near the door so it would be easy for me to go out.

When I'm about to go out because its already Shaw Boulevard Station. I always feel so mad and frustrated every time i will go out the train, specially this day, when the train stop i saw a lot of people outside and about to go inside the train, Well, what frustrate me was, these people was obviously no plans to give way for us who need to go out!!! WHY? i already said these words " PLEASE PADAAN PO MUNA KMI!!" and still, same people who are infron of us was the same people who pushes us to go back inside the train .. that is exactly 5:35 pm and i thought if i will not do anything about it. i might be late to my work and that is exactly we called PENALTY!!! and i dont want to experience that again..

Forgive me but what did i do was... Push the people in my front with my hands and push people to my left and right so hard using my hands in both sides with all force that i can give.. and i shouted like.. "LECHEEEEEE PARAANN!!! " and suddenly some people notice about it and somehow give way but not all?! MY GOD!! Insensitive people!! and i saw some people who looked at me like SHOCKED!! and at that time i don't care!!! because I'm mad and really angry.

But when i reach my office, and while opening my PC, i remember what i did and i feel bad about it, i suddenly think what if i heat a pregnant woman or kids because of what i did?!!

I don't know... i hope those people will forgive me and please.. people.. give way to those people who need to go out. PLEASE!! and to the management please do something about this!! you people need to do something about this , what if a pregnant person who are in our place? think about it!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://kenjchplace.forumotion.com
secretlyme

secretlyme

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: My 3rd MRT Experience   My 3rd MRT Experience I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Oops, terrible!!! hehe!! Shocked
Back to top Go down

My 3rd MRT Experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~ :: Everyday Life-
Jump to: