~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~

THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Long lasting relationship for guys for men or Girls for women?
YES
Why is it so hard to find real true friends? I_vote_lcap33%Why is it so hard to find real true friends? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
NO
Why is it so hard to find real true friends? I_vote_lcap67%Why is it so hard to find real true friends? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6
Gallery
Why is it so hard to find real true friends? Empty
Latest topics
Top posters
kenjch
Why is it so hard to find real true friends? I_vote_lcapWhy is it so hard to find real true friends? I_voting_barWhy is it so hard to find real true friends? I_vote_rcap 
secretlyme
Why is it so hard to find real true friends? I_vote_lcapWhy is it so hard to find real true friends? I_voting_barWhy is it so hard to find real true friends? I_vote_rcap 
[] v [] [] [k] 3 []_
sherdil
samn
pcsadmin
robocop
Mizzy
flexkikr
supergirl 09
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Why is it so hard to find real true friends?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kenjch
Most Active Users
kenjch

Female
Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Internet
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Why is it so hard to find real true friends?   Why is it so hard to find real true friends? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:07 pm

Now a days, I'm experiencing some doubts and sadness part of my heart. I just want to think that there are so busy to accomodate all my questions and HELP's that im asking from them. As far as i know, im considering them as my REAL TRUE FRIENDS. why suddenly things have change? i keep on asking my self.. did i do something wrong to them before? did i make a mistakes? actually i cant think of anything but "All the good things we have share before and some laugh we had together... but sad to say... i think all those is just left as memories with me....

The most painful part there was "Only to find out, a person whom just I met, was the one who is willing to help me.." sad but true....( i know you know who you are!! Thank you very much SIS!"

True Best Friends

by Crystal Holtz

Like a needle in a haystack,
true friends are hard to find.
That's why I'm so thankful that I can call you mine.
Whenever I need a shoulder you're there to catch my tears.
You've kept my many secrets,
Throughout the past four years.
You've been there through my afflictions,
You've witnessed my defeats.
I'll remember all the good times,
And pray the bad ones don't repeat.
With you my heart is honest,
but there's one thing I never told you.
Thank you for everything you've done
There's no one else like you.
No one that could ever be a
true "best" friend like you!

Question: Why do you think is really hard to find the REAL TRUE FRIENDS in times of NEED? Please share..
Back to top Go down
https://kenjchplace.forumotion.com
secretlyme

secretlyme

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so hard to find real true friends?   Why is it so hard to find real true friends? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:12 pm

Its True...

When you found out that the friend that you treated as close as sister or brother are the one who made fool out of you!! SHET!!

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
samn

samn

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so hard to find real true friends?   Why is it so hard to find real true friends? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:46 pm

Often we cling to our friends when everything starts to crumble or we are emotionally distraught. Perhaps because we believe that they will side on us or practcally just digest what we say and never even hear any painful nasty comments or sermons which we expect to get from our parents when we air out our heartaches. Friends may give us a blow or a doze of reality check but most of the time they do it in a suttle way or in a manner in which it wouldnt add up ur tentions or worries.

But we have to accept the fact that time may come that they wouldnt be available or present during those low days. We can't blame them if they wouldnt be aroound to console us or even make us feel better. Sometimes there are other things that needs to be prioritized and unfortunately, friends needs to be set aside.

If such incident happen, we take it against them for not being around or out of hiya, the other party would just ward off and be away.

However, whether a good old friend or a new acquaintance is there with/for you, be thankful that during the battle you have someone with you.
Back to top Go down
samn

samn

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so hard to find real true friends?   Why is it so hard to find real true friends? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:13 pm

REAL TRUE FRIENDS are always around... its up to us on how we identify them or how we brand them in our lives.

At present, we may perceive the closest and the old ones as the REAL and TRUE but later we may regard them as plain FRIEND and the new ones as REAL and TRUE. But NO matter how long you have been together or have known each other, the important thing is both of you have something in hand (heart and mind) that would depict what a REAL TRUE FRIEND is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so hard to find real true friends?   Why is it so hard to find real true friends? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is it so hard to find real true friends?
Page 1 of 1