~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~

THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Long lasting relationship for guys for men or Girls for women?
YES
Can i be preganant without showing any signs? I_vote_lcap33%Can i be preganant without showing any signs? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
NO
Can i be preganant without showing any signs? I_vote_lcap67%Can i be preganant without showing any signs? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6
Gallery
Can i be preganant without showing any signs? Empty
Latest topics
Top posters
kenjch
Can i be preganant without showing any signs? I_vote_lcapCan i be preganant without showing any signs? I_voting_barCan i be preganant without showing any signs? I_vote_rcap 
secretlyme
Can i be preganant without showing any signs? I_vote_lcapCan i be preganant without showing any signs? I_voting_barCan i be preganant without showing any signs? I_vote_rcap 
[] v [] [] [k] 3 []_
sherdil
samn
pcsadmin
robocop
Mizzy
flexkikr
supergirl 09
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Can i be preganant without showing any signs?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
secretlyme

secretlyme

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Can i be preganant without showing any signs?   Can i be preganant without showing any signs? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Is it possible that i am pregnant if i am not experiencing any symptoms (such as sore breats, increased other than my period being late (it is irregluar tho). I took a hpt and it was negative, can i still be pregnant?
Back to top Go down
samn

samn

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Can i be preganant without showing any signs?   Can i be preganant without showing any signs? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:14 pm

it would be best for u to consult a doctor, we are not in the position to answer such inquiry especially that u have an irregular period.
---
Doctors are wel equipted with the info that u need and if in case u are then they can give u proper meds fr u and ur baby. and if ur not and ur not ready then u should be happy and thankful for it. but if u are and not prepared... i hope abortion wont be one of the options...

i know its a bit off on ur inquiry but just to get back on tract, ask a doctor na lang po,
Back to top Go down
kenjch
Most Active Users
kenjch

Female
Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Internet
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Can i be preganant without showing any signs?   Can i be preganant without showing any signs? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:44 pm

hmmm, i agree with samn. better yet consult a doctor. But why sometimes other woman don't want to have a baby yet? even the hubby are longing for it already.???
Back to top Go down
https://kenjchplace.forumotion.com
samn

samn

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Can i be preganant without showing any signs?   Can i be preganant without showing any signs? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:19 pm

perhaps the one who will carry the baby is not prepared and having a baby may get in the way of something. I think, one should be prepared or ready for it -- emotionally and physically. Some said if one conceives and not yet prepared and the mother is a bit reluctant to continue the pregnancy or emotionally bothered with the situation the baby maybe affected too... it can directly feel that he/she is unwanted, thus, may have an impact on the baby's well being...
Back to top Go down
kenjch
Most Active Users
kenjch

Female
Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Internet
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Can i be preganant without showing any signs?   Can i be preganant without showing any signs? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:18 pm

ok. i got it samn! but what if, for 4 years of marriage... the guy been giving excuses just for them not to have a baby yet.. and the woman is the one who is already longing for a baby for the past few years.. example reason can be for the 1st year , they are just starting and for that reason they want to be more intimate just the of them.. hmm can be!! another excuses can like, we are not yet ready financially and emotionally.. another reasonable right? hehe!
and for the next reason, you need to be more prepared being a mom is not a joke.. hmmmm another reason.. huwaaa!! so do you think the guy has his own reason inside him that is why make some excuses not to have a baby???? hmmm..
Back to top Go down
https://kenjchplace.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can i be preganant without showing any signs?   Can i be preganant without showing any signs? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can i be preganant without showing any signs?
Page 1 of 1