~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~

THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Long lasting relationship for guys for men or Girls for women?
YES
When Someone You Love Dies I_vote_lcap33%When Someone You Love Dies I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
NO
When Someone You Love Dies I_vote_lcap67%When Someone You Love Dies I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6
Gallery
When Someone You Love Dies Empty
Latest topics
Top posters
kenjch
When Someone You Love Dies I_vote_lcapWhen Someone You Love Dies I_voting_barWhen Someone You Love Dies I_vote_rcap 
secretlyme
When Someone You Love Dies I_vote_lcapWhen Someone You Love Dies I_voting_barWhen Someone You Love Dies I_vote_rcap 
[] v [] [] [k] 3 []_
sherdil
samn
pcsadmin
robocop
Mizzy
flexkikr
supergirl 09
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

When Someone You Love Dies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
secretlyme

secretlyme

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-13

When Someone You Love Dies Empty
PostSubject: When Someone You Love Dies   When Someone You Love Dies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:13 pm

We all know that all living things will die someday. But it can be difficult for us to understand why this must happen. It may be the hardest thing of all to understand. Well, I think the best we can do is accept death as a fact of life. We can’t do anything to stop it from happening.
When someone we love dies, we feel very sad. Sometimes we cry thinking about the time we spent with the person. It can take a while to accept the fact that the person is no longer around.
When someone in your family dies, you may start wondering if the other people in your life will also die soon. You may ask yourself, “Will my mom or dad die?” or “Will I die?” The best thing you can do is share these thoughts with your family. It may be hard to talk about these things. But sharing your feelings with someone you trust can help you feel better. It’s healthier to talk about any fears or worries you have instead of hiding them. So the people who love you can help.
Mourning or grieving over losing someone is totally ok. It takes time for your sorrow to go away. As time goes by, you will feel sad less and less each day. That doesn’t mean you forget or stop missing the person who died. After a while, you can go back to your life, still loving them and remembering them. Remembering people we love who have died is one way to keep them a part of us. Pictures help us do this. Looking at a photo album can help us remember fun times we had together.
There are many things we do not know about death even though we know that it will happen to all of us someday. But you don’t need to worry about it too much. Instead, try to enjoy the many wonderful things you can experience in your life!
Back to top Go down

When Someone You Love Dies
Page 1 of 1