~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~

THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Long lasting relationship for guys for men or Girls for women?
YES
Laugther is good for you... I_vote_lcap33%Laugther is good for you... I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
NO
Laugther is good for you... I_vote_lcap67%Laugther is good for you... I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6
Gallery
Laugther is good for you... Empty
Latest topics
Top posters
kenjch
Laugther is good for you... I_vote_lcapLaugther is good for you... I_voting_barLaugther is good for you... I_vote_rcap 
secretlyme
Laugther is good for you... I_vote_lcapLaugther is good for you... I_voting_barLaugther is good for you... I_vote_rcap 
[] v [] [] [k] 3 []_
sherdil
samn
pcsadmin
robocop
Mizzy
flexkikr
supergirl 09
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Laugther is good for you...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
secretlyme

secretlyme

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Laugther is good for you... Empty
PostSubject: Laugther is good for you...   Laugther is good for you... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:27 pm

Do you laugh a lot every day? If you do, keep doing it! Laughter is the best medicine! Some people laugh loudly, while others laugh quietly. Some people even cover their mouths with their hands when they laugh. Everyone laughs in different ways. But one thing is the same. A good laugh makes you feel better! On average, people laugh about 17 times a day. This means we really like laughing!
Laughter is the sound and movement that your body makes when you find something funny. Laughter is a happy sound. It is something everyone can share. Laughter is a universal language, and it brings people together. It is very useful in maintaining healthy relationships with others.
Did you know that we use around 15 of the muscles in our faces when we laugh? Also, laughing can make your body move, whether you want it to or not! So everyone around you can tell when you are having a good laugh!
Laughter has positive effects on the body and mind. But it costs nothing! And there are no negative side effects! Laughter lowers blood pressure, activates the immune system, reduces stress hormones, helps reduce pain, and allows muscles to relax.
Laughter is especially very good for your heart. It improves the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to tissues throughout your body. A laugh is thought of as exercise for the heart! Yes, laughter helps strengthen the body’s largest muscle: the heart! So, why don’t you laugh more often?
Back to top Go down

Laugther is good for you...
Page 1 of 1