~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~

THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Long lasting relationship for guys for men or Girls for women?
YES
Do you agree that first impressions tell a lot about people? I_vote_lcap33%Do you agree that first impressions tell a lot about people? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
NO
Do you agree that first impressions tell a lot about people? I_vote_lcap67%Do you agree that first impressions tell a lot about people? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6
Gallery
Do you agree that first impressions tell a lot about people? Empty
Latest topics
Top posters
kenjch
Do you agree that first impressions tell a lot about people? I_vote_lcapDo you agree that first impressions tell a lot about people? I_voting_barDo you agree that first impressions tell a lot about people? I_vote_rcap 
secretlyme
Do you agree that first impressions tell a lot about people? I_vote_lcapDo you agree that first impressions tell a lot about people? I_voting_barDo you agree that first impressions tell a lot about people? I_vote_rcap 
[] v [] [] [k] 3 []_
sherdil
samn
pcsadmin
robocop
Mizzy
flexkikr
supergirl 09
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Do you agree that first impressions tell a lot about people?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kenjch
Most Active Users
kenjch

Female
Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Internet
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Do you agree that first impressions tell a lot about people? Empty
PostSubject: Do you agree that first impressions tell a lot about people?   Do you agree that first impressions tell a lot about people? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Many people tend to believe that their first impressions can't tell much about themselves. I agree that first impressions are sometimes wrong, but I think first impressions are correct in most cases because people's appearances reveal their personalities and attitudes. Moreover, people's clothes reveal the personal message they are trying to make to others.

At first, I strongly support the idea that people's appearances and speech reflect their perspectives and attitudes toward life. It's because people's habitual facial expressions and speech in daily lives, which are the outward expressions of their minds, reflect their emotional responses and reactions to life. For instance, experienced interviewers say that they can judge and evaluate interviewees' characteristics during the few minutes of an interview by looking at their appearances and behaviors. An optimistic and outgoing person has brighter facial expressions, an aggressive tone of voice, and various hand gestures, according to them. On the other hand, a pessimistic person with low confidence has a quiet voice and few body motions. This proves that people's appearances and attitudes tell about their characters.

Moreover, the way people dress reveals how they want to be viewed by others. To give an example, people who wear dirty clothes give an impression that they are messy, disorganized, and not interested in their appearances. On the contrary, people who wear neat and stylish clothes express to the world that they put efforts on how they look and want to make good impressions. It's unclear whether a person underneath his clothes is truly nice and confident or dirty and messy, but his choice of clothes and general appearance tell the world what image he is interested in conveying. In this regard, first impression is an useful tool to understand a person in a short period of time.

In summary, initial impressions are trustful since they reveal people's characteristics and attitudes. In addition, people's clothes show what images they are trying to convey to the world.
Back to top Go down
https://kenjchplace.forumotion.com

Do you agree that first impressions tell a lot about people?
Page 1 of 1