~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~

THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Long lasting relationship for guys for men or Girls for women?
YES
Does time really heal wounds? I_vote_lcap33%Does time really heal wounds? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
NO
Does time really heal wounds? I_vote_lcap67%Does time really heal wounds? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6
Gallery
Does time really heal wounds? Empty
Latest topics
Top posters
kenjch
Does time really heal wounds? I_vote_lcapDoes time really heal wounds? I_voting_barDoes time really heal wounds? I_vote_rcap 
secretlyme
Does time really heal wounds? I_vote_lcapDoes time really heal wounds? I_voting_barDoes time really heal wounds? I_vote_rcap 
[] v [] [] [k] 3 []_
sherdil
samn
pcsadmin
robocop
Mizzy
flexkikr
supergirl 09
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Does time really heal wounds?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kenjch
Most Active Users
kenjch

Female
Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Internet
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Does time really heal wounds? Empty
PostSubject: Does time really heal wounds?   Does time really heal wounds? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:14 pm

No, I don't think time heals all wounds. There are parts of the world where they are still angry about events that took place hundreds of years ago. In the American South, people often act as though events from the Civil War are modern day events. William Faulkner said of the South, "The past's not dead, it's not even past."

What we have to deal with is how the past effects us. We are the sum total of our experiences. We have to be willing to process them and understand them. That is how we become better people. This process can be very difficult.

Time does, however, make wounds moot. Your issues just don't matter anymore and so sometimes you are forced to deal with them. You are forced to move on. Those around you no longer care enough to hurt you, even if they could. Even though what happened was horrible, you have to find your own personal truth. That, perchance, is the most difficult wound to heal.

But okay... maybe some other part of the problem andit depends. Wink

Use specific reasons and examples for your answer. Question
Back to top Go down
https://kenjchplace.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1