~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~WELCOME TO KENJCH OUR PLACE, OUR FORUM~

THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Long lasting relationship for guys for men or Girls for women?
YES
The Midnight Meat Train 2008 I_vote_lcap33%The Midnight Meat Train 2008 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
NO
The Midnight Meat Train 2008 I_vote_lcap67%The Midnight Meat Train 2008 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6
Gallery
The Midnight Meat Train 2008 Empty
Latest topics
Top posters
kenjch
The Midnight Meat Train 2008 I_vote_lcapThe Midnight Meat Train 2008 I_voting_barThe Midnight Meat Train 2008 I_vote_rcap 
secretlyme
The Midnight Meat Train 2008 I_vote_lcapThe Midnight Meat Train 2008 I_voting_barThe Midnight Meat Train 2008 I_vote_rcap 
[] v [] [] [k] 3 []_
sherdil
samn
pcsadmin
robocop
Mizzy
flexkikr
supergirl 09
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Midnight Meat Train 2008

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenjch
Most Active Users
kenjch

Female
Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Internet
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: The Midnight Meat Train 2008   The Midnight Meat Train 2008 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:30 pm

My Comment:
I had a chance to see this movie because of my friend DIZA.When she told me that her sister already seen this movie and as per her sister it is really good, Because Diza and I are really jive along if its about HORROR Films. hehe!! So she told me that she will lend me this movie.I got the DVD last wednesday and my hubby and i didnt watch right away. the next day. my hubbdy so this DVD and ask about it, that is the time i remember i already need to watch this. Wow, it was scary and its was really fantastic movie!!
Horror lover there? you need to watch this!! hehe

Category: Movies
Genre: Mystery & Suspense

THE MIDNIGHT MEAT TRAIN

The Midnight Meat Train 2008 Pgoebt15
[color=yellow][b]
Release Date: August 1st, 2008
Film Director: Ryuhei Kitamura
Writeer: Clive Barker
Cast : Bradley Cooper, Vinnie Jones, Brooke Shields, Leslie Bibb, Roger
Bart, Peter Jacobson, Barbara Eve Harris, Quinton 'Rampage'
Jackson
Studio: Lionsgate
Genre: Drama, Horror
Official Site : http://www.midnightmeattrainthemovie.com/
R for sequences of strong bloody gruesome violence, grisly images
involving nudity, sexual content and language
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes

Sypnosis:

Based on Clive Barker's short story. Bradley Cooper stars as an inquisitive photographer who comes across Mahogany (Jones), a butcher who uses the subway system as his killing floor. But who is he killing for and where is he delivering the meat of his victims?

ext stop...death.

When Leon Kaufman's (Bradley Cooper) latest body of work - a collection of provocative, nighttime studies of the city and its inhabitants -- earns the struggling photographer interest from prominent art gallerist Susan Hoff (Brooke Shields), she propels him to get grittier and show the darker side of humanity for his upcoming debut at her downtown art space.

Believing he's finally on track for success, Leon's obsessive pursuit of dark subject matter leads him into the path of a serial killer, Mahogany (Vinnie Jones), the subway murderer who stalks late-night commuters -- ultimately butchering them in the most gruesome ways imaginable.

With his concerned girlfriend Maya (Leslie Bibb) fearing for his life, Leon's relentless fascination with Mahogany lures him further and further into the bowels of the subways and ultimately into an abyss of pure evil - inadvertently pulling Maya right along with him.

Last edited by kenjch on Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kenjchplace.forumotion.com
Mizzy

Mizzy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Meat Train 2008   The Midnight Meat Train 2008 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:35 pm

Its look interesting.. I'm gonna watch this!! for sure!!

Thanks for the post!!
Back to top Go down

The Midnight Meat Train 2008
Page 1 of 1